Chasen Capital Advisors Can Help
Chasen Capital Advisors provides a full range of advisory services to the Vacation Ownership industry including the following:
- Physical product development and sales
- Acquisition Due Diligence
- Economic and Financial Feasibility Services
- Liquidity issues and financing options resulting from review and analysis of the consumer receivables portfolio
- Managing the servicing of consumer receivables
- Allocation of Common Area Costs and Expenses between various resort components
- Home Owner and Master Associations budgets and financial statements
- Optimizing the financial and economic interactions between various resort components
- Creation and design of the physical product, legal product and overall consumer product offering;
- Working with the top lawyers in the industry, provide assistance in the legal structuring and interface with multi-jurisdictional authorities;
- Implementing innovative product solutions which;
- Provide flexibility of use;
- Maximizes the overall product offering and vacation experience;
- Designing programs to incentivize additional purchases and upgrades;
- Maximizing the exchange process through negotiations with Exchange Companies, internal exchange networks and private label exchange networks.
CAPITAL FORMATION AND ORIGINATION
- Assisting developers in the solicitation and structuring of Capital;
- Assistance in the preparation of business plans, funding requests and development of financial statements;
- Determine tactical and strategic plans related to capital needs over project life-cycles.
SALES AND MARKETING
Sales – Driving top line revenue through increased effectiveness and efficiencies through
- Balancing sales line opportunities to retain the best personnel;
- Pre-qualifying leads to optimize closing ratios;
- Balancing velocity of sales and pricing;
- Assisting in “sales line” educational programs
Marketing – Positioning the product to optimize marketing channels, market perception, collateral material and customer targeting
- Designing programs to optimize various distribution channels and generate demand to “visit” the property
- Managing the cost of lead flow generation
- Call center set-up and monitoring
- Co-operative marketing programs to enhance overall product offering
LEGAL AND LITIGATION SERVICES
- Assisting legal counsel in the structuring of the offering memorandums, management contracts and other legal documents;
- Management Contract Disputes – Including decisions to terminate, restructure or change existing Master Association Management Agreements, Franchise Agreements, Technical Services Agreement, etc.
- Development of damage estimates arising from mis-management, failure to comply with the operating agreements and lost profits;
- Review and critique opposing experts in both methodology and damage estimates.
- Strategy, interrogatory and deposition assistance;
- Expert Testimony
- Assist in cost benefit analyses in order to help quantify a decision to litigate or a proposed settlement of claims.