At CCA we offer a wide variety of services directly or in concert with strategic partners who represent the best of breed in their specific expertise.
Our team of experts can quickly assess complex situations and provide our clients with strategic guidance to help maximize the value of their investments. Our team is comprised of senior professionals with extensive experience in hotel operations, hospitality litigation and expert testimony, fractional ownership, contracts review, capital markets, hotel repositioning, acquisition and dispositions, management contract negotiations and franchise selection. Senior lever industry experts run and staff every engagement. We deliver timely and accurate advice and results.
Vacation Ownership Services
Our team of experts are well versed in all aspects of the vacation ownership industry (“VO”). The Vacation Ownership Industry is one of the most complex forms of real estate. Generally, Vacation Ownership refers to traditional “timeshare”, fractional interests, private residence clubs and destination clubs. We provide services across the various Vacation Ownership platforms including Financial, Sales & Marketing, Product Development, Legal & Litigation Services, and Capital Formation and Origination Consulting.
Our work is in management contract disputes, fraud, fiduciary obligations, fair faith and dealing as well as a multitude of other complaints or causes for action. We become an integral member of the litigation team and provide guidance from an industry perspective including but not limited to:
- Litigation strategy
- Expert Witness Opinions;
- Expert Witness Testimony (Deposition or Trial);
- Mediation Assistance;
- Calculation of Damages and Disgorgement;
- Rebuttal Opinions;
Chasen Capital understands that an acquisition is just the beginning of a business opportunity for our clients, and not the end. Our senior professionals provide ongoing strategic oversight, both on-site and off-site, in several capacities, such as:
- owner’s representative, board member, asset manager and outside consultant.
- monitor property operations, including management company performance,
- analyze property reporting, including variances relative to pro forma, provide real time recommendations for property and operational improvements, and provide accurate detailed reporting to principals.
- Recommendations on key management employees as well as the performance of the existing management company.
Chasen has in-depth hotel finance expertise, including detailed knowledge of financing structures and how these structures impact and integrate with hotel operations and cash-flow needs. We also review and/or prepare detailed projections and forecasts to help our clients make a fully informed assessment of each opportunity.
- Physical product development and sales;
- Acquisition Due Diligence
- Economic and Financial Feasibility Services
- Liquidity issues and financing options resulting from review and analysis of the consumer receivables portfolio;
- Managing the servicing of consumer receivables;
- Allocation of Common Area Costs and Expenses between various resort components
- Home Owner and Master Associations budgets and financial statements;
- Optimizing the financial and economic interactions between various resort components;
A business strategy is the means by which it sets out to achieve its desired ends.
Expert Witness Desposition & Trial Testimony
Company income subject to tax is often determined much like taxable income for individual taxpayers.
Markets dominated by products and services designed for the general consumer.
Business Insurance serves business executives who are responsible for the purchase and administration.
If you have been selected for a business audit, here is what you need to know.
Restructuring your company could restore its viability and improve its liquidity position.
Financial services are the economic services provided by the finance industry.
Business communication involves constant flow of information.